If you move to Venlo, you must inform them up to 4 weeks before or no later than 5 days after your moving date.
If you have a DigiD, you can easily report it on the website of the municipality of Venlo. If you prefer to do this in person, you can do so at the City Office. If you choose the last option, you will have to make an appointment with the municipality, this is also the case if you haven’t got a DigiD yet.
Please note that if you do not yet have a Dutch Social Security number, you must bring the following documents with you:
- Original birth certificate
- A copy of the birth certificate with apostille stamp
- A certified translation of the birth certificate, if the original document is not in English, Dutch, French or German.
- Original proof of marital status (via an official document you need to prove that you are not married. It is different for every country where to get this kind of document, but you can always call your embassy to inquire or simply google it)
- A copy of the marital status document with apostille stamp
- A certified translation of the proof of marital status if the original document is not in English, Dutch, French or German
- Valid passport or ID card
- Admission confirmation from Fontys (letter of acceptance, available for you at the student service center)
- The positive assessment of the Dutch Immigration Service (a letter in Dutch, which was sent to you via the online visa application program Visacare once your visa application had been approved)
- Signed rental contract from your landlord
- Form 1e Vestiging Buitenland. (on request via email@example.com or pick it up at Checkpoint, €0,10 per print)
- Formulier tuberculosis (On request via firstname.lastname@example.org or pick it up at Checkpoint, €0,10 per print)