When you are going to move to another address, there are 3 possibilities:
- Moving within the municipality of Venlo
- Moving within the Netherlands, but from the municipality of Venlo
- Moving to a different country
2. If you move to another municipality, you must notify the municipality you are moving to. This can be done by making an appointment. With most municipalities it is also possible to do this with your DigiD.
3. If you move to a different country, you must register with the municipality you are moving to.
To avoid important documents being sent to your old address, you can unsubscribe from the municipality of Venlo. This can be done by using a form, which can be requested via email@example.com or pick it up at our office (€0.10, per print)