Choosing a study during Covid
Currently, Covid still has our country in its grip and the announcement that the lockdown is extended does not make things any easier, as schools remain closed. But… that study choice is coming anyway and still has to be made. How do you do that now? Below are some tips to get yourself started and make choosing a study easier.
- Make sure you visit the online open days to obtain as much information as needed. All of the schools in Venlo have organized a few online open days.
- Check out the website from your education. They offer a lot of information regarding the study. Go watch their videos, check out their socials and most studies do have interviews with students who can tell you a lot more.
- Go to studiekeuze123.nl/opleidingen and compare the studies next to each other. You will find information about the number of students, possibilities after your study, the level of satisfaction from students and overall information. You can compare all of this with similar studies and find out which study suits you best.
- Go and talk to students, look online via social media channels for students from a specific study. Most of the schools or studies have a social media account and often show students of various studies. Go and contact them and ask for their input and review.
Sometimes it is even possible to contact the school and maybe they can get you in touch with some of their students.
- Some schools offer a trial day of the study. Sign up and make sure you visit a (online) trial day. You can get a clearer view of the education, the type of classes you will have, and you can talk to students which currently are following the study.
- A few schools organize online webinars about study choice, information about areas of interest, study choice interviews and information presentations of their program.
Go online, find all the information needed and make that choice!
Hope to see you next year in Venlo!