Can I recover my tax?

Taxes will be deducted from your income or benefits. If you study, you may be able to recover part of that tax, depending on your income that year.

If you have to do your tax return, you will receive a letter from the Tax Administration. If you have not received this letter, you may still be able to recover tax. Enter the declaration by yourself, and see if your money is returned.

You can recover tax up to five years at the end of a year. So if you have not done a tax return in the previous years, you still can.

To do your tax return of for more information, check the website of the Tax Administration.
Ask CheckVenlo for help
Uw browser is verouderd!

Update uw browser Om deze website goed te bekijken. Update uw browser nu