Which insurances do I need?

You need to make sure that you are properly insured when you study in The Netherlands. 

By law, you must have a healthcare insurance. The type of healthcare insurance you need depends on your personal situation. There are 3 different types of cover: Dutch public healthcare insurance, an EU Health Insurance Card or private insurance. To find out which one you need, check the insurance checklist.

You might also want other insurances, such as a liability or household insurance. These are not mandatory but recommended. Check here for an overview of the insurances you can get. 

  Call us   hello@brixhousing.nl
Ask Checkpoint for help
Uw browser is verouderd!

Update uw browser Om deze website goed te bekijken. Update uw browser nu